If you ever wanted to know what to do with lots and lots of onions then read on!
- Red Onions (2)
- White Onions (2)
- Spring Onions (3)
- Veg Stock (1 l)
- Flour (2 tbsp)
- Thyme (1 sprig)
- Bread (2 slices)
- Greek yoghurt (3 tbsp)
- Margarine (dollop)
- Chop the red and white onions and fry in the margarine for about 20mins until browned.
- Add flour, thyme, and stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30mins.
- About 5 mins before the soup is finished grill the bread and cheese.
- Remove from heat and remove thyme. Add the greek yoghurt and bowl up, then scatter the chopped spring onions on top to serve.
This was enough for one giant bowlful, so I think it’s really two portions! It was quite yummy though!