I bought a jersey dress from H and M and decided to replicate it myself with some jersey I got a while ago. I turned the original dress inside out, then drew around the different pattern pieces. The original dress had a front, back, and two side panels on each side but I simplified by just cutting out a front, back, and one side panel on each side.
I used material from an old t-shirt to make contrasting cuffs and collar. The collar was quite tricky, especially figuring out how to attach it without it looking a mess. Copying off the original dress I used some ribbon (well H and M used bias binding but I didn’t have any), to cover the seam around the collar. Mine is definitely a little crooked but not bad, jersey is notoriously hard to sew and hem.