Soooo, I’m not sure I really got very far with my craft resolutions for 2015 so does that mean I set more attainable goals or just try harder? Or both?
Mmmm…probably the first one…
I did not make candles, or learn to knit, I did a little bit of crochet and might actually do more, I did make trousers but the fit is still not right, and I did not quite manage 10 books (9 so close!).
My resolutions for 2016 are as follows;
- Finally upgrade to fancy paid for WordPress and write a few blog posts about it!
- Do more crochet- you never know how useful crocheting with be during the zombie apocalypse.
- Create a better set up in my house/room for better photography.
- Read and review at least 10 books- I can do this!
- Do more photography- and more film photography, acquire more cameras and film, and do more little projects like photo-a-day.
- Do more sewing- continue working on a pair of trousers that fit!