I used Quorn mince and sweet potato to make my Shepherd’s Pie (so not really a shepherd’s pie but whatever the name is for a Quorn wrangler…).
- 700g Sweet Potato
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 300g Onion
- 500g Tomato Sauce
- Balsamic Vinegar
Makes four portions.
- Pre heat oven to 180 celsius.
- Boil sweet potato until tender, then put to one side.
- Fry onion and mince for about 15 mins, I splashed in a little balsamic vinegar then a jar of tomato sauce. I haven’t quite got to the stage where I make my own sauce which is a shame because this stuff was very high in sugar.
- Mash the sweet potato, I used a bit of margarine because I am not healthy by nature.
- Pour the mince into a large dish, top with the sweet potato and bake for about 20mins.