Boyfriend asked for brownies about a year ago, so I finally got around to making some. This recipe only has five ingredients, it uses cocoa rather than chocolate which makes it easier but should still result in yummy moist brownies.
- 60g flour
- 200g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 57g cocoa powder
- 113g butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Grease a 9×9 inch pan, (or you know whatever size pan you want but they’ll be really thin if you use a bigger one). I also like to sprikle a bit of flour over it too as I find just greasing doesn’t do the job.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the bowl. In a separate bowl beat the butter and eggs, my advice is to leave the butter out of the fridge to soften first as it will be easier to mix. Then fold into the flour mixture.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25-35mins.
- Leave to cool before cutting into 16 squares.
I was very impressed with these. They were quite delicious.